Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Kelly Clarkson's breakaway - Deconstructed




I'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly, i'll do what it takes til I touch the sky. ----> pursue your dreams, set goals, learn discipline and work like you can never be tired.

Out  of the darkness and into the sun but I wont forget all the ones that I love,----> Family and friends who will always encourage,support, chastise (yes chastising is part of love) and motivate you. These are the people who will be strong for you in the times that you are weak. Who will believe in the times that you doubt.

Make a wish take a chance and breakaway, ----> sometimes you have to take a leap, a leap of faith or just blindly falling letting go off the restrictions you have a hold of yourself. You have to set yourself free to enjoy the bounty of life's harvest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...