Sunday, January 26, 2014

Birthday 2014 - OOTN


Yesterday was my birthday  (25th January)  there was a lot of love via calls, texts, cards, champagne and cake, cake, cake cake. Shout out to my aunty M for being the first call of the day and to G for being the first text of the day. Usually I am awake and my skype pops off at midnight  with my friends calling to sing me happy birthday. This year I was asleep so the skyping/calling had to wait til the morning. 


Face 
Laura Mercia Tinted Moisturiser - Walnut
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Deep Dark, Dark deep (whatever they are calling it these days)
Sleek Blush - Flushed#
Rimmel Brow Pencil - Dark brown
Kate Moss by Rimmel lipstick - 22 

Dress - Little Mistress via House of Fraser
Shoes - Call it Spring


Happy Birthday my fellow January births,
 back to the celebrations now.
xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...