Sunday, October 10, 2010

MYST BODY 2011: #4

Today was a sess (pronounched sesh, short for session) I went to church first, then went jogging. For some reason my phone has not been alarming at 7am when it is supposed too. This kinda distresses me because I had thought I was sleeping through my alarm so I have been a few minutes late for lectures and seminars this week (the life of an Economist.) The Jog was great I really feel that I have turned the tide, my breathing was alot better than yesterday and I didn't feel like gosh I want to drop down dead. My cool down was great also. I didn't stretch before starting the jog because I had walked to church and walked back, so I though that was a sufficient enough warm up for my legs. Please remember that I am a university student so though I am going to be jogging most days I might not post about the jogs everyday, I will however post as many times as I can. Sometimes I do go through drought periods where I don't want to write about anything. 

Todays breakfast consisted of (communion bread) ....lol that was a joke. On the real breakfast was 3 heaping cereal spoons of Yeo Valley Organic strawberry natural yogurt ( aka no sugar) mixed with 2 heaping cereal spoons of raw oats, a glass of orange, mango and passion fruit smoothie, a glass of orange juice, and 2 cod liver oil tablets. 

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you on your way to being fir for life for real, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. doesn't jogging by yourself get boring? what do u do to combat that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything in life can be considered boring when you do it on your own. some days my roomate and I jog together. When I'm on my own I listen to my Ipod.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...