Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Spring Scents: Nina Ricci, Davidoff, Sanctuary, Ralph Lauren, Vera Wang


I've rotated my clothing, skincare and now my fragrances. These are all perfumes that I already in my collection, the Nina Ricci is the only new edition.
My taste in fragrances lean mostly toward citrus and floral scents.  This means that I have a great range to choose from when it comes to perfumes.  

Vera Wang, Sanctuary, Nina Ricci, Ralph Lauren, Davidoff

 
The Davidoff cool Water Wave is an EDT I use this along with the Sanctuary Body spray for work. They are very light, great for perking up my mood, however they do not last very long. I keep these scents going with top up spritzes throughout the day.


Very Wang - Lovestruck Floral Rush I wrote a blog post about this fragrance last summer. This is an EDP great floral fragrance, which lasts all day ( prefer to touch up around 3pm).


Ralph Lauren - Romance I love this perfume, it is one of my absolute favourites. (I already bought a backup). 


Nina Ricci- Ricci Ricci this is the new kid on the block. This scent is a bit heavier/muskier than the others, I will using this in the evenings. 


My spritzes for 2014 Spring/Summer.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...