Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

   Recently Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser was  voted most Revolutionary Beauty Product of the Last 20 years at the CEW (UK) Awards and Best cleanser by Sunday Times Style Readers. In celebration of the 20 year accolade Liz Earle released an incredible offer, she put 20,000 ( in total they sold 25000 due to demand) Hot Cloth Cleanser starter kits on sale at the original price of £9.50. 


Box with some Liz Earle information on her new line of makeup products.


my package - tres excitement!!!
Just opening the package 


 Tada
 I love these muslin cloths they are so large, they comfortably cover the entire face so that you can get a good steam/cleanse.




     Each kit comprised of one 100ml Cleanse and Polish pump and 2 muslin cloths. The offer was available on Wednesday 23rd May 2012. I was lucky enough to purchase 1 of the kits through the customer service centre after having some initial trouble with ordering on-line.  For referring my roomate (who bought 2 kits) I was even given a  travel sized product kit as a free gift. 








xx

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any body products yet, but all skincare is really good, especially the cleanser!! :)

    -
    Fashion-olic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the kit and they were quite nice. I got about 4.5 uses out of the body scrub & shower gel. .... xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...