Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I Wore: Marketing Internship interview


Heels + cobblestone + running = Please kill me now,lol. I had an interview for an internship this morning with a marketing firm. This is a quick post to show you what I wore. 
Shirt - TM. Lewin (tailors since 1898) I love this shirt, the material and tailoring is second to none. To some, these shirts might be a bit pricey, but I rather pay £40 for a quality shirt that will last. 
Tulip skirt  -  Zara
Court shoes -  Barrats (leather)
Hair done by moi with the help of alotttttttttttttttt of olive oil hair moisturizer and some hair pins. 

2 comments:

  1. Found you through TM Lewin's twitter. Stunning outfit, love it! What shirts do you have from them? I have 12.

    Post more like this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tim, for your kind words.
    I'm afraid I do not own as many shirts as you do from T. M. Lewin, but here goes;
    - Cutaway paired fine stripe - Pink.
    - Cutaway rope stripe - Red White
    - Cutaway rope stripe - Pink Wite
    - Cutaway rope stripe - Blue White
    - Cutaway 2 fold poplin - White x 2 (white shirts are investment pieces so you need more than 1)
    - Lilac stripe fitted Cutaway shirt
    - Pink stripe Cutaway shirt
    - Cutaway Sc Stripe egde (white shirt with green stripes)
    - White poplin plain fitted shirt (white shirt with blue stripes contrast collar and button cuffs with front double spacing)
    - Multi colour stripe fitted shirt ---> the shirt in the photo above.

    I have made another post wearing this particular T. M. Lewin shirt which you can view here http://miakhymai.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/outfit-of-day-classic-springtime-chic.html. I will make a few more post like this one, showing different outfits to wear for interviews/work wear etc.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...