Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Relaxer Touch Up - June 2013

My stylist used Organic Root Stimulator lye relaxer in normal strength on my new growth. She applied the relaxer in 4 sections, starting with the back right section. For the two  sections at the  front she relaxed the left side first and then the right. Application of the relaxer took about 10 minutes overall. The smoothing process took another 10 -15 minutes. 

 After rinsing out the relaxer from my hair, she neutralised my hair using Organic Root Stimulator Neutralising Shampoo. Then she applied Sta fro hair dye in the colour dark brown. I went under the dryer for about 20 minutes to help the colour  set properly. Then my hair was rinsed, shampooed with Luster's Pink oil Moisturizing Shampoo and then the Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner was applied. I was then back under the dryer for another 20 minutes. Organic Root Stimulator Wrap/Set Mousse along with the Organic Root Stimulator Incredibly Rich Moisturizer Lotion was applied to my hair and then some medium sized rollers. (yes I love roller sets.)

Check the pics below for results of my relaxer day.



Check out my 2 bottles of ORS Incredibly rich hair lotion,
 upside down in the corner of the photo. lol 
Curls 
Curls 
Curls 
Curls and an ear
Curls
Getting ready for bed 
The morning after. 

Products Used:
Organic Root Stimulator Incredibly Rich Hair Moisturising Lotion 
Organic Root Stimulator lye relaxer in normal strength
Organic Root Stimulator Neutralising Shampoo
Luster's Pink oil Moisturizing Shampoo
Sta fro hair dye in the colour dark brown
Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing Conditioner 
Organic Root Stimulator Wrap/Set Mousse

Hair Stats
Current length: Line #2 on my length check t shirt**
Last Relaxer:  June 29th 2013
Next Relaxer: August 31st 2013
Short Term Goal: line #3 on my Length check T-shirt by June 2013**
Long Term Goal: Bra Strap Length by December 2013
Wish List: Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer, Grapseed Oil
Recent buys: Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise,  Organic Root Stimulator Incredibly Rich Moisturizing hair lotion, Waitrose Baby Bottom Butter



to be amended

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...