Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Vaseline Spray and Go

    While I was pursuing my Boots Magazine yesterday I came across an advertisement for the latest offerings from Vaseline. Vaseline presents Vasline "Spray and Go" Moisture care line, is a line of quick, convenient continuous spray lotions. They moisturize DEEPLY AND absorb on seconds to leave skin instantly soft and not greasy or sticky. 

     


Total Moisture 


Aloe Fresh 

Cocoa Radiant
    I had a trial on my lunch hour today and both of my arms still feel soft and moisturized 4 hours later. If you are intrigued give them a go. They are currently £4.99 each exclusively sold at Boots. I think that these should have been launched right at the beginning of Spring, but that is just me. 

B- curious,
my lovelies
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...