Monday, July 01, 2013

What to Wear to Work - Black Low Heeled Court Shoe

My current work shoes are coming onto a year old now. They might be aging but they are still full of life. However I would like to add a new work to to my work wear wardrobe. My browsing has lead me to an amazing discovery. A great pair of court shoes, suitable for the office and well as an alternative pair. I am calling it the look for less ---> the shoe edition. 


Image 1 of Whistles Cassini Black Heeled Shoes
Whistles Cassini Black Heeled shoe £125
- Made with a soft suede upper
- Classic slip on styling
- Pointed toe
- Slim sole
- Low point heel

Office Vital court Black microfibre
Office Vital Court Black Microfibre Shoe £15   
The Vital Court is made up of a black microfibre upper, Leather lining, Leather sock, Synthetic sole and a 6.5cm heel height. 

These shoes both meet my requirements for a functional work shoe. 3 inches or less, leather and a neutral colour. The Whistle's Cassini courts  are pricey,  work shoes just like bags are one area of your work wear wardrobe, where it is worth spending that bit extra. I consider them a good long term investment. My Dune courts were £75 and apart from replacing the tips they are still going strong.  If you are a new graduate/young professional/city girl I would recommend picking up a pair of either shoe. As for me I will be counting my sheckles to purchase the office pair asap!!!! The Whistles pair could be acquired after the implementation of a longer term saving plan. 

"Fashion fades but style remains eternal." - Yves Saint Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...