Sunday, July 14, 2013

Wash day - July 13th 2013




This wash day was very very simple. the method as well as product usage. First I finger combed my hair to remove any loose hairs, next I detangled using my wide toothed comb. I applied some of my Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner to the length and ends of my hair for about 10 minutes. 
                                                                        damage reverse™ Restorative Conditioner
                                                          
I shampooed my hair using a a 50/50 mixture of the Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo and water. (the water & shampoo was mixed prior) I needed to shampoo my hair 3 times this wash day, to get it as clean as I liked. After rinsing out the shampoo after the third wash, I blotted my hair a bit to remove some of the excess water. 
                                                                    damage reverse™ Restorative Shampoo

For deep conditioning , I used  a mixture of the Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Serum (basically Almond oil) and the Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditioner . Since the Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditoner is a bi -phase product, I only used a little bit at a time, mixed in my my palms to melt it all together. First I applied  Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditioner to my ends. Then I got a bit more product rubbed my palms, to mix it together and applied down the lengths of my hair. I also sectioned my hair into 4 parts and applied some of the Ojon Rare Blend Deep Conditioner product and applied some of the product in areas around my crown. 
               damage reverse™ Instant Restorative Hair Serum                                          rare blend™ Deep Conditioner

After 20 minutes I rinsed out the deep conditioner combo, my hair felt really soft and nourished. This was my first time using the Ojon Rare Blend Conditioner. I would need to use it a few more times before I recommend purchasing. I blotted my hair with a towel and let my hair air dry for an hour. After the hour had passed I applied some ORS Incredibly Rich Deep Moisturizing Hair Lotion to my ends and full length of hair and then  with the heat setting on my blow dryer turned OFF I blow dried my hair out . As a heat protectant the ORS  Hair lotion was not bad, I would not use this all the time though. The day just called for simple efforts. As we all know less is more sometimes. 

Hair Stats
Current length: Line #2 on my length check t shirt**
Last Relaxer:  June 29th 2013
Next Relaxer: September 28th 2013
Short Term Goal: line #3 on my Length check T-shirt by June 2013
Long Term Goal: Bra Strap Length by December 2013
Wish List: Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer, Grapseed Oil
Recent buys: Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise, Organic Root Stimulator Incredibly Rich Moisturizing hair lotion, Waitrose Baby Bottom Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...