Wednesday, October 02, 2013

New Shoes - Office Term Time Loafers


I recently had a little clear out and I had to regulate 4 pairs of my flats to the rubbish bin. They had been loyal and trustworth servants over the years, but alas they had to go. With space now in my shoe cupboard I decided to stock up on some new shoes. I had been stalking the Office Educated Loafer ever since they launched online/instore. On several occasions I had tried them on, but I never liked walking in them. The  soles are too hard, and they just felt like I was walking with two pieces of board attached to my feet.


Enter the Term Time Loafers, these had be sold from the first time I tried them. They fit well on my feet. Plus they have a great insole, which is nice and soft. I am big on comfort, the Term Time Loafer offers style and comfort, what else could I possibly desire? Oh yes a bargain of course. The Term Time Loafers were on offer at the time I purchased them, saving me £10 per pair. I bought the Term time Loafers in black first, then 2 weeks later I purchased a pair in tan. I like the loafer style of shoe because it is a classic, therefor it is versatile enough to wear all year round, from the cornershop to the office. I will waterproof them before wearing them out with the rain and colder weather approaching. Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. 

Black Office Term Time Loafers
The classic colour, their is something which is just serious, almost business like, about glossy black leather. 


Tan Office Term Time Loafers 
Tan, whiskey, cognac, brandy, rum these are the new games given to brown leather, making them sound as great as they look. No matter the name or the hue, there is something  luxe about brown leather. Also the older it gets the better it looks. 




                                     

Totally unrelated - but here is a song called NEW SHOES by Beyonce.
Have a great day lovelies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...