Friday, October 18, 2013

Magazine freebies - Marie Claire UK November 2013




Rose Tenderness, Gentle Violet, and Passionate Jasmine


Among L'occitane's latest offerings, are these  new limited edition shea butter hand creams. Small enough to fit in your clutch, hand bag or carry on, plus they are available with the current issue of Marie Claire magazine as a free gift. The L'Occitane Shea Butter handcream is rich in formular but when applied absorbs into the skin very easily. I absolutely love it and I am not ashamed that I bought 3 Marie Claire magazines, in order for me to obtain all three of these limited edition scents. I saved 53% off the RRP, there is no shame in the L'Occitane game.

**remember these lil hand creams make great presents, there is no shame is grabbing a few to use as stocking fillers** 

Read my review of the L'Occitane Shea Butter handcream here
Read my winter hand cream guide containing the L'Occitane hand cream here


peace and light my lovelies 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...