Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Radox Citrus Fragrances Review

Though they have not been around very long the New Radox Citrus Fragrances have already been crowned "Best New Shower Product" at the Pure Beauty Awards 2013. The new collection comprises of three shower gels in Energise -Key Lime and Peppermint, Revive - Mandarin and Lemongrass, and Uplift - Pink Grapefruit and Basil. 






I found these on offer at Boots and decided to give them a try after having a sniff. I did consider trying them one at a time, but then I  thought suppose they do not go on offer anywhere else for a long time since they are new products. I purchased them all for 99p each, at a bargain of 50% off. Let me tell you Radox has definitely hit it out of the park with these fragrances. They are perfect for these chilly autumn mornings when I have to contemplate whether or not I want to leave the warmth of my bed much less venture outside. 


The Uplift - Pink Grapefruit and Basil is my personal favourite, the sharpness of the grapefruit was an instant love for me. 


My second favourite is the Revive - Mandarin and Lemon grass. 


The third fragrance Energise -Key Lime  and Peppermint I can take it or leave it. The citrus scents does not come through as strong as it does in the other two shower gels. However I do think that the guys would love the Energise, for that same reason the scent is there but not as pungent. 

Would I buy full prices? - Yes 
Would I recommend? - Yes 
Would I repurchase? - Yes




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...