Friday, October 25, 2013

First NARS purchase - Outlaw Blush

NARS OUTLAW - makes you think of the wild wild west doesn't it lol.

There has been a rustling and an unwrapping over here at Miakhymai HQ, the first NARS purchase has been unveiled into the fold. Behold NARS Outlaw (makes you think of cowboy justice doesn't it) I am so excited that I have this, even though it has been over  a month since I bought it. lol I originally wanted to buy the NARS Geity, but after trying this in Space NK and wearing it around in Nottingham city centre for the better part of an afternoon. I made a cheeky purchase. I love the name - OUTLAW.  I was doubly happy when I bought this since the price was £21.50, for some strange reason I thought the price of the NARS blushes were £27. 50. 

NARS OUTLAW - up close, no flash.

It is a mid tone peach with golden shimmer - this is the way I would describe it. Applied to my skin I get a soft colour and hint of a glow, which I like. For my skin tone  (Walnut in the Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, NW45 in the MAC Studio Fix, Dark Deep in MAC Mineralise skinfinish Natural) it is soft enough for everyday wear. I would recommend this for girls/ladies/women who would like to wear a nice soft hint of blush. 

NARS OUTLAW - up close, with flash.

There are a few more NARS blushes I have my eye on, they will be coming soon to a post near you. NARS Taj Mahal, NARS Exhibit A and you never know I might change my mind on the NARS Geity and snap it up in a purchase if not for myself maybe for one of the sisters or cousins. 

Comment and let me know which blushes are your favourites or your hits and misses. 

Stay blushing my lovelies.
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...