Friday, April 04, 2014

Love Your Hair Challenge Phase 2

Hey guys I know I know I have not written a hair post for w a while. I am still interested in growing my hair healthier and retaining more length. I have joined the Kibibi Love Your Hair Challenge which is now in its second phase. This phase will last for three months (finishes June 30th). The aim of this phase is to retain 1 inch of hair. 

The Rules during this stage of the hair challenge are as follows:
- Moisturise - I will continue to moisturize and seal my hair twice weekly, on Thursday and Sunday evenings. 
- Protect - My forms of protective styling will be buns and pin up styles for the firs two months of the challenge.  Then I will wear my hair in braids as a protective style during the last month/4 weeks of phase 2.
- Growth Aids - if you follow my blog you will already know that I am committed to two things, Cod Liver Oil/ Flaxseed oil  and water. I have a bottle of Flaxseed oil capsules at the moment (enough for three months) I will continue taking 2 of these capsules daily, these will serve as my hair growth aid.
- Before and After pictures 


Before 

- Exercise - I walk to and from work every day and i am fairly active. However I am prepared  to amp up my exercise regimen preparing the summer body and all of that, lol.


Hair Stats
Currently: 1 week post relaxer
Current length: Line #2 on my length check t shirt** 
Last Relaxer:  March 28th 2014
Next Relaxer: June 30th 2014
Short Term Goal: line #3 on my Length check T-shirt by June 30th 2014
Long Term Goal: Line 6 on Length check T- shirt  OR  Strap Length by December 2014 
Wish List: None 
Recent buys: Almond Oil, Argan oil, Pantene Pro - v vitamin oil, Pantene Pro - V dry oil.  (I love oils. I put a tiny amount of oil on my ends every night) 



My supply of  hair oils.


See you on June 30th my lovelies...xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...