Friday, April 25, 2014

Rollin' in the Creams: L' Occitane, The Body Shop, Carex, Neals Yard


Soooo somehow between magazine freebies, gifts and half price offers I have accumulated a tiny hand cream collection. I know, I know it looks bad but in my defense I like hand creams and these will be used up. I have a little strategy in relation to using them as well, no fear there is a method in the madness. 

Christmas gift 2013
Magazine freebies, yup £58 worth of free handcream
The 30ml L'Occitane Shea Butter  hand creams I keep for carrying around daily/ on nights out. They are the perfect handbag/clutch bag size. I keep one in my Longchamp pouchette 24/7.
 These are good because they are super moisturizing and even the scented ones are not terrible overpowering.
 My sister knows of my "L'Occitane Love" and she bought me the L'Occitane gift box (pictured above) as a part of my Christmas gift. 

The Neal's Yard Hand Cream (Save The Bees guys) I plan to start using this as a hand bag cream when the weather really heats up. I tend to like citrus scents during the warmer months. 

Half priced purchases
The Body Shop Hand creams I picked these up for 2 reasons 1. I had been watching them for a while. From time to time The Body Shop emails would come to my inbox and I would have a gander  to see what products were on offer, these hand creams kept coming up peaking my interest. One day I gave in and purchased them when they were on offer with 50% off discount (these 100ml sizes are usually £10 each, I bought them for £5 each)

2. I toyed with the idea of giving each of my siblings a hand cream and a hand sanitizer as a part of their Christmas presents  (don;t judge one of my sisters gave me socks). Sadly The hand creams did not make it to the Christmas gift boxes but the hand sanitizers did. 
 
I use these during the day if I am at home and in the evenings before bed. I think these are great desk hand creams. 

Cussons Carex Antibacterial Hand Creams first let me say this was a great way for Cussons to diversify their product range. They make so many hand washes, it was just the sensible move for them to start making hand creams. Cussons -----------> WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG? I bought these last August when they first launched in Superdrug and were half priced (£1.20). I originally had two of them the Vitamin E (pictured above, now resides on my desk) and the Aloe Vera ( which has been used and now rests with the hand cream gods). These I use at the office. 

There you are my lovelies.
 I told you there was a method to the madness. 
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...