Saturday, October 30, 2010

MYST BODY 2011:Breakfast bite

Hey lovelies just dropping in with a note on what I had for breakfast today. I had a sandwich made with 2 slices of granary bread one was covered with a little light Philadelphia cream cheese ( yes I eat light cream cheese..........lol ) 2 thin slices of ham, and 4 ..................wait for it  raw spinach leaves. Yes I as looking for a new healthy snack me tired eat oats jack. lol It tastes really good ( I say tastes because I am still in the process of eating, with 2 bites left. :). To finish it  off I have a big cup of Ovaltine. England is cold don't judge me, lol  For those of you who are not pork eaters I suggest you still try this combo with turkey slices or a grilled cheese sandwich.The spinach leaves with a lil dash of chilli powder really wakes up the sandwich.

As usual I will have 2 cod liver oil tablets and a vitamin c tablet afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...