Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Autumn House Happenings: Why I started This blog

I have found through my own experiences people in this life are too dishonest. So I made an active decision  to be the person who you can count on to tell you the truth, but I learned that people don't want to hear the truth. I feel that people don't want to hear the things I have to say and it frustrates me. They come and solicit your opinion and then don't want to hear what you have to say because your not dressing it up in a nice way. Also I have come to realise that persons don't value my opinion, so I took my opinions to a place where there was a clean slate. I started this blog as a means to say stuff that I have on my mind, daily events which happen, situations which occur in my life which I don't understand and to dissect the crap that I am burdened with daily. The things that I do not  feel that I can say without feeling like I am being stifled or getting funny looks from people, or learning that people have been  saying mean, nasty or spiteful things behind my back. I find that in our society everyone feels the need to be placed in a box and I Kae-Toya Lee-Bramble is no corner girl or fast food meal. I recently reminded my parents of the fact. This is my avenue for true speech Where I can say freely everything that I feel without fear of reprisal later.

People always say to me "I used to be like you" and I know they are not like me or ever will be me, and even after I share my experiences they still don't understand me. I am just tired of the sludge of life, like the Stacie Orricio song "there has got to be more to life than chasing down every temporary high"

Plus I'm good at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...