Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Autumn House happenings: I will follow him

"See, when I get the strength to leave, you
Always tell me that you need, me
And I'm weak cause I believe, you
And I'm mad because I love, you
So I stop and think that may-be
You can learn to appreciate, me
Then it all remains the same that
You ain't never gonna change"


This is  the hook from the song Foolish by Ashanti. She shares her pain about how she feels in regards to the way her man has been treating her. I can empathise with dear Ashanti She has loved is loving and is trying to hold on even though all the signs are there that  he will never be the man she wants him to be. I have found  over time that men and woman believe that everyone can be put into this one mould and be treated the same. However in reality everyone is different.


we all love cake but we have out preferences, sponge, trifle, pineapple upside down etc etc. We need to judge individuals on  their own ideals and values and stop trying to make everyone a carbon copy of the person we think they should be. Celebrate the quirks and weird habits we each posses these are what make us unique. 

1 comment:

  1. plain ole pound cake for me...............not even icing

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...