Saturday, October 09, 2010

MYST BODY 2011: #3

Well it's the weekend and though my roomie said its a rest day. I went Jogging anyway. I really want to catch onto this jogging thing seriously, so I can maintain it. So off I went in my pink tracksuit..........(don'tjudgeme) for my 15 minute run. It wasn't all bad, the sky is over cast so its just dreary mostly. I tried to recruit a few friends but they aren't interested to its only me. It amazes me sometimes the amount of people who want to get fit, but do not put in any effort at all. Breakfast one slice of granary bread aka bird seed, one glass of orange mango and passion fruit smoothie to wash it down, and 2 cod liver oil tablets.

3 comments:

  1. I know the trials of starting and maintaining an exercise routine. It can be so inspiring at times and so disheartening at the same time as well. But we've all got body goals, the only thing is we're not going to get them by watching fit tv and saying "I wish I was as fit as her". Good going Kae-Toya, I admire and support your fit for life campaign. Keep Running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i endorse shawn's statement.....my gym sneakers are still brand new *shame*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...