Monday, April 18, 2011

Top 10 Desert Island Products...........

This is a good idea was it made me think what are my top 10 products that are really essential? Of course, they might change in the future who can say but this is my top 10 items of choice if I got stuck on a deserted Island. 


1. Ribena - this is my drink. I LOVE Ribena it contains vitamin C I need something to keep me going til survival mode kicks in. 


2. My journal (and a black ball point pen) it might be hard to believe but I write wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than I post on here, lol. If I was found I would want to have records of my experiences. 


3. Sunblock with a crazy high factor like SPF50. I burn in the sun.


4. Ginger Snaps these would be my treat aka my reward for catching that fish, sleeping through the night in the wilderness or wrestling that boar. 


5. My water bottle to hold fresh water.


6. Cocoa Butter lotion its a good moisturiser and a good after sun moisturiser. So for everyone who gets sunburnt just slather on some cocoa butter on that ish and you are good to go. 


7. Aloe Vera gel this is also a good after sun product however it serves 2 purposes as it can be used as a natural alcohol free hair gel. :)


8. Steel and Flint girl go to make a fire you know. Yes I know how to make a outdoor fire ----> don't let the lipgloss fool you I am gangsta like that. 


9. Vodka to sanitise any cuts, sores or blisters I might get. Plus it can be used as a facial cleaner.


10. My Swiss Army pen knives to use to cut branches meat, skin animals, make a spear, etc. 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...