Monday, June 04, 2012

Cocoa Butter Girl

I have a little saying its Cocoa butter they cant mess it up. Just peep into my stash of Cocoa butter lotions and potions that I have picked up. 











Since I took these pictures 1 of the bottles of Jergens Body moisturisers have already been used up and I have started using a second one. The Vaseline products however remain untouched. So far the Jergens has been really lovely on my skin especially with this menopausal weather we have been having over here in the UK. 

fight the ash, lol 
xx



4 comments:

  1. Nothing beats the real deal- Palmer's comes a close second tho...I'm not fond of the Jegens or the Vaseline cocoa butter products, not enough 'cocoa' for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl I love my Palmers as well but these were 50% discounted when I purchased. I have to work with that my finances allow.

      Delete
    2. These are times of austerity.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...