Sunday, June 24, 2012

Wash Day - Last wash before Relaxer Day!!!!!

If you have been following me on "twidder" @Rebelle01, you would have realised that there has been a count down to relaxer day going on for the last 2 months. Relaxer day is now merely 6 days away and I am going to be doing a Protein treatment on my hair. 

This Protein treatment is the bomb.com yes I know when looking for protein treatments one would not necessarily think Palmers aka the Cocoa Butter people, but I am telling youuuuuuuuuuu this (J-Hud singing voice) If you have never tried this you should at least once. I have never reviewed it because though I consider it my number 1 protein treatment, I cannot get it in a steady supply. I usuaully get it from a local shop in my area but at times they sell out. So its little out of the way places that I usually  find it. One time my roomie found it on one of her jaunts and bought me 2. This is a hard protein treatment so I do not recommend use more than once a month and definitely follow up with a moisturising conditioner. 


My shampoo I will be using is the Giovanni 50/50 Balancing shampoo, this is a great organic shampoo, it cleanses gently but does not strip the hair. I also like the fact that it is not overly hydrating. My hair does not work well with hydrating products at all. 


My follow up conditioner for after the protein treatment will be The Garnier Fructis Hair Recovery Conditioner. This is not even available in the UK (sad face) so when this bottle is finished that will be the end of it for me. But this is a great moisturising conditioner to follow up the  protein treatment. 



Thanks for reading..........xx 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...