Saturday, June 23, 2012

New Stuff - Doo Gro, L'Occitane, L'Oreal, Palmolive


Yea I know usually I would say this is a haul or something of the like, but everybody is hauling something or another these days. So I thought New Stuff, plus I like to plan my hauls. I save up my money make a list of things that I need to purchase, search different websites and blogs for deals that are going on and then buy I buy products. These are just products I have accrued over the last week. 

£2.43 this was on half price offer and I  am getting bored of my Infisium 23 (been using it religiously for over a year/ 12 months) so I thought I would give this one a try.

£1.01 this was on half priced offer as well, I bought it to suppliment my REN Morrocan Rose Otto body wash (£16  for 200ml that ish is not cheap). It smells exactly the same as the REN for wayyyyyyy less

£5.10 the most expensive purchase this week. I bought his to replace my beloved Aphogee Green tea and Keratin Reconstrustor, after nearly 2 solid years of service it is finished.

£4.80 I picked this up in the L'occitane summer sale. it was 70% off  So I thought I would treat myself. Also I have a few rose scented washes, so a lotion would be a good way to layer the fragrance. Did I mention it was 70% OFF. original price £16 for 100ml 

£4.80 same reason as above, I wanted to treat myself and it was 70% off.





what lotions and potions have you treated yourself to lately?
write in the comments and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...