Friday, June 22, 2012

L'occitane the summer sale

The L'occitane summer sale has started, (whoo, hoo). I wrote about L'occitane previously on this blog when I did a review of their Shea butter han cream,. I still have my tube of hand cream and it is still going strong though I must admit I have two backups. So today when I saw the email advertising the sale I decided to treat myself to a few things. My nose and my pocket lead my purchase  I wont lie I bought the two most recessionista friendly products on the website. (I am not afraid to live within my means)

These body creams were originally £16 each (I remember when I used to think Body shop body butters were pricey). However at £4.80 the sale price was not bad at all and they were both limited edition items. Check out the L'occitane sale online or instore if you can, you just might find something you like. 


Ultra Rich Body Cream Vineyard Rose
£4.80


Ultra Rich Body Cream Apricot Flower
£4.80



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...