Friday, August 24, 2012

The Summer Body Mist - FCUK,Ted Baker, Soap and Glory

Everytime I see Soap and Glory I am tempted to say Glorayyy, lol. 


     Summer is here, though you would not think that from the crazy weather we always have in England. However I have decided to rage against the machine, I refuse to be upset and not have fun just because the weather is poor. That being said I wanted some nice fragrances for the summer. I chose not to go with a perfume from one of the traditional fragrance houses because that would mean shelling out alot of dosh, and committing to wear that scent all summer. I for one when I spend a bit of money on an item I  use it to death. Instead I went rummaging through my stash and I found a Strawberry body mist from The Body Shop which I bought 3 years ago, the scent was so overpowering I have placed that aside to give to my little sister. I also found the Body Shop Green Apple body mist (I have the entire set) which my dad bought me a few years ago on a shopping trip on Oxford Street (the first and last time I ever saw my dads gold credit card I tell you), 1. that fragrance has sentimental value and 2. the way I like to spritz up that would not last a week. 
      Off to the shops I went, after much much perusing I picked 3 body mists, 1 from Soap and Glory and 2 from Ted Baker. 







    Soap and Glory "Mist You Madly." - spritz mist you madly on whenever you need a flash of fabulousness. I def agree with this somewhat, this scent is def the most summer appropriate out of the three mists, it is very light, fruity and refreshing with a hint of (what I think is grapefruit).

    Ted Baker "Butterfly" - for all you social butterflies you'll certainly stand out from the crowd with a quick spritz of this beautiful body spray scented with elegant bergamot, and red fruit, highlighted with tuberose and patchouli. To me this scent is more floral, it has a bit more body to it, its more grown up than the "Mist You Madly."
  
Ted Baker "Origami" - A vivacious body spray of rose , sandalwood, and juicy raspberry and a touch of vanilla might look good on paper, but you better believe it smells even better on your skin. this is the most heavy out of all three scents, I do like it, it dries down to a lovely finish. I did rotate it with the other two fragrances, but when I was going out in the evenings I wore this alot, since it so much heavier than the other two.

FCUK "Signature" - accessorize your body with a fruity oriental fragrance. FCUK signature a sparkling oriental fragrance simply exotic. This is another noteworthy fragrance, it has depth, but it is not an overpowering or cloying scent. 

I do recommend these if you are on a budget or you would like to try some inexpensive fragrance alternatives. they have lasted quite a while and I am a person who wear fragrance every day. 


stay sweet my lovelies

2 comments:

  1. this was a nice read as usual Miss Mai... wish i could go to the shops with you and grab some too

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...