Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spring Beauty Essentials




Brita fill n Go water bottle - this water bottle comes with a filter in the top. so as you drink the water gets filtered for impurities. 

MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural - a light powder which enhances my natural skintone, keeps down the shine and gives me a soft shimmery glow. I have been using this without fail since 2010. This is my go to present when my gf's don't know what to buy me as a gift. As you can see I already have a backup for when this one finishes.

Body shop Raspberry Body Scrub - flaky skin is a spring time no no, this body scrubs smells like jam doughnuts but it gets the job done.

Zara Rose edt - a nice scent to spray during the day, perfect size to carry along in my hand bag. 

Body Shop Shimmer Brick - this I use over my cheek bones to enhance then a little. Sometimes I use with a kabuki brush all over my face if my MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation is looking too heavy.  other times I use the individual shades and make a lovely smokey eye. 

Kate Moss lipstick in 02 - lovely vibrant Fushia lipstick. 

Kate Moss lipstick in 22 - Red lipstick with Orange undertones.

Nails Inc Warick Avenue - a pink polish is never out of place in the spring


What are your Spring Beauty essentials? 
Comment below and let me know
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...