Thursday, April 11, 2013

Review - Embryolisse Lait - Creme Concentrate Nourishing Moisturizer

Just some more skincare lovelies from another French pharmacy brand.


  A wonderful care  product - a real beauty secret, favored by dermatologists for decades; a combination of ingredients  of natural origin with recognized virtues, rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins. Provides the skin with all the nutrients and water needed for its balance, reconstitutes its hydrolipidic film - the barrier that prevents skin from aggression - and accelerates cell renewal. Moisturized, nourished and repaired, the skin is plumped, smoothed and incredibly soft. Signs of dryness and discomfort disappear, leaving the skin soothed. Its creamy milk texture leaves a satin film, even on dry skin. 


Ingredients 
Emollient oil and a combination  of natural active ingredients: shea butter, beeswax, aloe vera, and soy proteins.

Instructions 
Moisturizing and nourishing care product for a smooth and elastic, supple and soft skin. Apply to clean dry skin in the morning and/or evening. Spread gently, and leave to penetrate. 


     This cream is light weight but it is a godsend when it comes to moisturizing. I like to use it after I have had a face peel or exfoliated my skin, to get the full moisturizing benefits. This cream is also great for those days when I feel like my skin just doesn't look as plump as possible. I put it on and then my makeup on top goes on smoothly. If you are someone who likes maximum moisture but minimum gunk on your face this is a lightweight but effective nourishing moisturizer.


Would I buy full priced? - Yes
Would I recommend? - Yes
Would I purchase? - Yes 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...