Thursday, April 04, 2013

Spring Nail Polishes

Soooooooo the weatherman keeps saying that it is spring. I do not believe him. Anyway here are a few Spring suited nail polishes to glam up your hands.



 These are the colours a lot of people are going for at the moment, pastels/nudes. For the  light pastels I have in my polish collection  Ciate Purple Sherbert, Barry M 308 Pale Purple, Nails Inc Warwick Avenue, Barry M 309 Pale Pink, Rimmel 703 Pear Drop, Barry M 304 Mint Green.



Barry M 295 Pure Turquoise, Nude - Ciate Bon Bon, Barry M 307 Pale Yellow


Happy Painting my lovlies.
xx

2 comments:

  1. OH me likey those colours... should come in one package that I can pick up at a store..










    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Barry M ones are all from the same collection, the other ones I picked up here and there.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...