Saturday, April 06, 2013

Review - Origins Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil



This is a light weight non mineral cleansing oil made from a combination of Sunflower, Safflower, Olive and Seasame oils. Basic chemistry tells us that like attracts like. This is the basis for the Oil cleansing method. The oils in the cleanser attracts the oils produced by your skin, fuse together and breakup the makeup. Though this is an oil based cleanser it is suitable for all skin types. I love love love this stuff, especially now with the winter water. It cleanses my skin very well and leaves it feeling quite nourished but not over dried or stripped. 



To use: I press out two pumps into my hand then apply to my DRY skin, massage it all over.  Then I run my hands under water from the tap so that they are slightly wet, then I start massaging again. Adding water to the oil emulsifies it and it becomes a milky looking liquid. Then I rinse off with warm water. 



( The Gentle Cleansing Oil  does not come with a pump, I strongly urge you to purchase one, it extends the life of the product and helps with dispensing.)

Would I purchase? - yes (ther l'oreal facial cleansing oil is something I would like to try though) 
Would I recommend? - yes
Would I buy full priced? - yes, (if I absolutely had to




have a great day lovlies
xx 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really good, will definitely look at it next time I'm near the Origins counter!

    Zara
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice, I see that L'oreal has a facial oil now in Superdrug. I am going to try that one next. xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...