Wednesday, June 19, 2013

New stuff - Shop it, shop it up, look at all these bags







      A beauty blogger on a spending ban is not a good thing. As soon as I implemented my project 10 pan, (which turned into 20 lotions and potions pan) companies started dropping new releases left right hand centre. The one release which I was most in angst about was the arrival of the L'oreal Micellar water and cleanse off oil. I love a cleansing oil, I have reviewed the Origins Cleansing oil previously on this blog. I also love a Micellar water (which lead me to review my Bioderma Micellar water twice, can you say blogger faux pas). 

    However Project 10 pan is now over, like any good beauty blogger I have been shopping it up. There are some lusts, some necessities and the odd shower gel in this line up. What can I say I am a sucker for a good scent and some lather. 


Nivea Shower oils in Lemon, Water Lily and Melon
Nivea shower oil in Hawaiian bliss
River Island Nautical Earrings 
Zara Geometric Print Scarf
Laura Mercier Tinted moisturiser Oil Free sfp20
Sally Hansen No Chip Acrylic  top coat


Origins GinZing moisturizer
L'Oreal Skin Cleansing oil


L'Oreal 3 in 1 Purifiying Micellar Water (someone thinks they are fancy huh)
PIXI Glow Tonic 
Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless Bra

Dove Blue Fig and Orange Blossom Body wash
 
ORS Hair Mayonnaise 







































There is is my  haul,
 not to worry I did it the Kanye way --> 
I did not spend what I did not have.
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...