Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Haul: Zara Twill Bermuda Shorts


Fresh out the plastic.
Opening the box
About to rip it
Yayyyyyy 
White 
Beige
Navy 
Shorts!!!!


My lovelies,
 I bought the Zara Twill Bermuda shorts in all three colours, much to the raised eyebrow of my financial adviser. She doesn't think I needed to purchase all three pairs.  We have been having some cracking good weather over here in the UK and I believe these will be put to use quite soon. Also when I go on vacation to hotter climates I need to be prepared. 

 I am a UK 8/US 4, in terms of fit on my body these shorts sit low on the hip, cover my entire butt and end on my upper thigh.  They fit flat against my stomach with no paunching, or gapping. The ZARA Twill Bermuda shorts fit well against the bum, are not tight or restrictive and I can easily move about in them. They do not ride up while I am wearing them neither.

Twill is a type of textile weave with a pattern of diagonal parallel ribs. A twill weave is the second basic weave that can be constructed on a simple loom. Twill is a durable fabric commonly used for work clothing, uniforms and upholstery  it is made to endure numerous washing's and still remain intact. Examples of twill fabrics are chino, tweed, gabardine  serge, denim, and drill.

 (If you are purchasing in store I would recommend walking  up and down the entire length of ZARA dressing room, and doing a few squats.) 

The ZARA Twill Bermuda shorts are made from 100% cotton 
and so far I have been very happy with my purchase.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...