Sunday, June 16, 2013

Leighton Denny Colour & Go Manicure Pen

    "Manicure on the move without the need for lots of different bottles. The COLOUR & GO MANICURE PEN is a handy double ended pen that contains the HIGH PERFORMANCE COLOUR and the ONE FOR ALL base & topcoat." - Leighton Denny 


     At first I thought this was just spiel, I do not like all in one products. I find they do not work as effectively as two separate items. However I already own the Leighton Denny Crystal nail file (if you do not have one, you need to get on that ASAP) and it is hands down the best nail file I have ever purchased/owned. Harpers Bazaar is not really a freebie magazine, but when they offer a freebie it is usually some "good shyt." I bought the magazine and recieved the Colour & Go Manicure Pen in Butterfly wings (after searching numerous news agents, 3 different WHSmiths and a Waterstones.) I specifically wanted Butterfly wings because I knew it was a colour/shade that I would wear a lot.

        Leighton Denny Colour & Go Manicure Pen in  Butterfly Wings.                                                               

Butterfly Wings - "A sheer peach with an iridescent shimmer. This versatile colour can be worn on its own or as part of a french manicure. Also great for colour cocktailing." - Leighton Denny

 Also I love a travel sized product, which is useful. Topcoat, base-coat and polish, you just cant get more useful than that. It has been 4 days, 8 showers, numerous hand washings and even a run in with some dead sea salt. My manicure is intact. Not only am I impressed with the Colour & Go Manicure Pen, it has been elevated to the status of "handbag essential." I must admit that I purchased a second Leighton Denny Colour & Go Manicure Pen in Butterfly Wings. I am also considering the purchase of two more Harpers Bazaar magazines, I would like to try the Colour & Go Manicure in Just Perfect and Pillow Talk.


 
                 Pillow Talk 
Just Perfect 
  
Pillow talk - A lighter tone than Passion, this red has a touch of dark pink through it.  A luscious berry shade.

Just Perfect - A timeless shade with warmth and sophistication.  A great neutral shade that warms the nails and gives a beautifully groomed finish.

There is just something about a product that does exactly what it says it will do. In addition to being easily portable. The Leighton Denny Colour & Go Manicure Pen is one of those products. Plus I got to trial it without agonizing over the initial £11 spend. 

Photo - Leighton Denny
Colour & Go, Crystal Nail file 

My heirs and my spares 

 Happy Sunday my lovelies, 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...