Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Fragrances

 When you are contending with a 9-5, (job for those not clued up on Miss Dolly) fragrances can be a tricky thing to learn. How much is to much? How often should I reapply? Should I even reapply? Is that person really allergic to scents or are they just being annoying?  I personally love a perfume that I can apply once and they keep going and going and going hence my love for the CoCo Madmoiselle by Chanel and Romance by Ralph Lauren fragrances.



Some might find the idea of making such a pricey purchase for ever day wear not cost effective. However there are alternatives to  perfume for those who would like to indulge in a spritz or two of scent here and there. Body Sprays laced with essential oils and eau de toilettes ( a lighter version of perfume) can be cost a cost effective way of keeping you spritzed up during the warmer weather.

My current summer fragrances are:
Dove go Fresh Cucumber and Green Tea body mist

Sanctuary Spa Body Spray - They make a shower oil which I am dying to try, along with the eau de toilette to match this body spray.

Zara White Eau de toilette - I have spied 2 summer fragrance offerings from Zara, at first sniff they were very lovely. I will investigate further. The Zara fragrances have quite good staying power. 

Which fragrances are you wearing my lovelies? 
Comment below and let me know.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...