Saturday, June 08, 2013

MAC Studio Finish Concealer NW45


MAC Studio Finish Concealer spf35  







Hello everyone this will be my second installment in my MAC series.  Some would say that MAC products are pricey/expensive. This concealer since it is such a small item (7g of product) with the price tag of £14.50 would feed right into that claim. However this is a product which gives VALUE for MONEY. I use  the MAC Studio Finish Concealer almost daily (mon -fri for work, and then evenings & weekends if I am going out) £14.50 for a product that lasts roughly 6 months with everyday use is a bargain in my book.  (cost per wear theory makeup edition)

This product is known as MAC's industrial strength concealer,  it claims to cover everything from tattoos to blemishes.   It definitely  gives great coverage over  blemishes (I have to blend blend blend, but it does the job VERY WELL) and is a dream on covering darkness/puffiness  under my eyes. Let us NOT forget the all important eyebrow, whenever I want to ninja my brows I use the MAC Studio Finish Concealer to line them after i have applied my brow pencil and power.





In terms of application for my under eyes I use my index finger to apply the concealer. The heat from my finger helps the product to warm up and it is easier to blend it out. I do not use a brush for this area because I would like to forgo the cakey look and have it as natural as possible. This is a very thick concealer, which makes it very easy to go left and end up looking like you are wearing a mask under your eyes. There has been many a night/day back in 2008 where I would have to remove my entire face of makeup and start gain because I used too much concealer. A little goes a LONG way with this product, keep that in mind when you purchase. 


For my brows I like to use a small concealer brush + MAC Studio Finish Concealer, to line my brows, then I use my fingers to blend the edges. This method enables me to get precision and my brows looking very neat and uniformed.  

That is my little roundup on the MAC Studfio Finish Concealer,
 hope this is helpful to you my lovelies
xxx


  








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...