Saturday, June 15, 2013

MAC Studio Fix Powder in NW45


MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation is described as a powder +foundation by the MAC website. At times when I am lazy and cannot commit to applying liquid foundation, I use this product.  I like the effect of foundation, but not the messy fingers. This is a product I would definitely recommend for my ladies with oily skin, or if you just prefer long lasting makeup. I apply this at home before going out and  pop my MAC Blot Powder in my bag to touch up.  This is a powder but it provides heavier coverage than the MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural, it does a great job of evening out my skin and keeping the oils at bay. However I do think that application affects the level of coverage.  


When I apply Studio Fix  Powder + Foundation with a sponge, the coverage is very heavy/ mask like (which is very similar to that of the Estee Lauder  Double Wear Light Foundation). This is for when I want everything to be flawless and smooth.  A sponge is included in the compact, and replacement sponges can be purchased at MAC stores/counters.

- Application with a kabuki brush, gives me a lighter coverage, which is still flawless, but not as heavy as with the sponge. 
- Application with the MAC 129 gives a light coverage, which I would describe as my skin, just better. 






There you go my lovelies, 
my roundup of the MAC Studio Fix Powder + Foundation.
love and light
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...