Thursday, March 28, 2013

Soap and Glory


Soap and Glory is a brand which has been around for a few years. The quirky packaging and catchy product names have made them a hit, not to mention they are not too badly priced. These are few of the Soap and Glory products in my life. 



The Righteous Butter Body Lotion, I also had the Righteous Butter Body butter in my collection but that has long finished. This is a light weight moisturizer which absorbs quickly into the skin leaving no greasy residue. Did I mention that it is famous for smelling exactly like Miss Dior Cherie EDP?


The easiest way to describe this is "a spray on body shimmer" this is a light spray oil which contains reflective particles. I usually apply this over the righteous body lotion( or any other moisturizer which I am wearing) on nights out.


I have mentioned this before , last year in my spring scents post. It is still alive and yes that is the same bottle. This is a body mist with a citrus fragrance, great for the late spring when the weather starts heating up properly. It is also good if  you are just tired of the cold weather and need a pick me up. 




Love and Light
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love soap and glory body butter and body wash - the smell is just amazing!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest NOTD post: Ombre Nails by Nail and Beauty, Park Lane, Cheshire

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body scrub and body butter are awesome! They are winter staples for me but i also use them year round.

    ~kayle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...