Tuesday, September 11, 2012

What this Finance Assistant wore to work today / Outfit of the Day






       Excuse the zombie arm I have noooooooooo idea what was going on there at all. lol the weather is not as warm as it was last week ,b ut the lingerings of warmth are still in the air. Also brights are still lingering  as stylish folks refuse to bow to the darkness. With this in mind I am making a concious effort to wear skirts and dresses to work as much as possible until the cold weather really sets in. Today I wore this Raspberry Print collar dress from Dorothy Perkins, along with my Zara Twill Blazer in Navy, Black tights, Black patent flats and my Navy Longchamp tote made another appearance. 

Dress- Dorothy Perkins
Blazer - Zara
Tights - Primark
Shoes - GAP
Bag - Longchamp

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...