Sunday, February 10, 2013

Current Favourites




     Since it is too late for January favourites I have made an alternative list. These are the things which have been getting me through the month of January.


My godson  (yippie, yahoo, yay yay)

Longchamp le Pliage Tote 

MAC Studio Fix + powder in NW45




Leggings (the are not pants but they do keep me warm)

Merlot

Sanctuary Brightening facial hot cloth cleanser 

Sleek blush in Flushed

Mascara

Brita Fill and Go water bottle/personal filter

Joules Wellington boots (great for combating the snow)




Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Body Butter

Jergens Oatmeal Body Cream 

Dove Go Fresh Grapefruit and Lemongrass deodorant

Ralph Lauren Romance perfume (Birthday gift)




Emporio Armani Sunglasses (Birthday gift)




Chanel CoCo Mademoiselle perfume (Birthday gift)





Chai Tea 

Amaretto cake 

Nivea essential care lip balm (dark blue cover) been using this since 2001 and still going strong. been going through this like nobody's business, due to the horrible weather we are having in Nottingham. 

Rizzoli and Islies (these two women are a hot mess incorporated, but the show is great, lol)

Scandal (you just need to watch, too much to explain)

 Flashpoint (cute men who do police work, good show I got drawn in by the eyecandy *shrug*)

Blue Bloods  It's about a family of Irish Americans who have made Police work the family business family, fun, love and old fashioned family values. (I remember when this first came out I though ANOTHER show about New York City REALLAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY. I have been getting into it and I just love the family lunches on Sunday.) 

xx
Miss Mai






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...