Sunday, February 10, 2013

Reading List



   
      One of my friends said to me last week that I am always involved in a project. Here is my new project for the blog book reviews. Sometimes reading the words of others helps to put things into perspective. Alternatively they provide inspiration or form a base for introspection. 

Letters to a Young Sister - Hill Harper Currently reading (re-read)

The Richest Man in Babylon - George s. Clayson

The Magic of thinking big - David Schwartz 

Who Moved My Cheese - Dr Spencer Johnson (re- read)

The Law of Success in Sixteen Lessons - Napoleon Hill

How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie

Guide to Budgeting -  Dave Ramsey

Personal finance for Dummies - Eric Tyson 


xx
Miss Mai







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...