Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Relaxer Update - February 2013

   
     Prior to Relaxer: On Monday 28th January I oiled scalp with Hairveda Almond Glaze, and moisturised edges and nape with Elasta Qp Mango Butter. Some hairs around the front looked a bit straggly, but that could have been due the fact that the relaxer was due. Overall hair did not feel bad, length of hair looked pretty healthy and shiny. The back felt a bit gummy in texture  when I applied the Mango Butter so I opted out of a full moisturise and seal. My next deep condition after my relaxer was will include a protein treatment. On the Friday I oiled the ends and length of the hair using the Proclere Argan oil serum  and finger combed there was no manipulation of the hair between Monday and Friday.  




     I relaxed my hair at 10 weeks post on February 2nd 2013. My hairdresser relaxed my hair using the Organic Root Stimulator lye relaxer - normal. She applied the relaxer in 4 sections, starting with the back right section. Application of the relaxer took about 10 minutes overall. The smoothing process took another 10 minutes. My hair was neutralized using the Motion Neutralizing Shampoo, then deep conditioned using the Organic Root Stimulator Replenishing conditioner. I had a small trim, (no scalping) my leave -ins were applied ( Doo grow leave- in growth treatment, ORS rich moisturising lotion and ORS wrap foam lotion) and then roller-set. After my hair was dried it was very shiny, moisturised and full of body. 

My Doo Gro leave in growth treatment DECANTED into the Aphogee Keratin and Green tea bottle.  


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...