Monday, February 18, 2013

Wash Day

     
     I am 4 posts away from my 300th blog post. whew Sometimes I wonder about post number 1 and now here I am post number 296.



     Wash day was fairly simple I shampooed twice using the Matrix Total Results Repair Shampoo, my hair felt soft after. Next the Matrix Total results Repair Deep Intensive Mask was applied, combed through and left to sit for 3 minutes (like the instructions said) then rinsed off. My hair felt funny like it was a bit stripped (this could be due to the fact that I did not apply the regular conditioner after Rinsing off the mask, it could have possibly injected some moisture back into my hair) so ORS Deep Moisturising lotion was applied and combed through, followed by ORS wrap/set mousse. My hair was roller set and I went under the dryer. I came from under the dryer and took out my rollers, the curls were soft and full. I oiled my scalp with Bontle Hair food, massaged my roots  and then my curls were pinned into a style. 




Now I know some people might be thinking didn't she post her hair routine the other day and these products were not listed. This is true.

 I purchased these products in June of 2012, when I had my hair done at Cococheno Hair Salon. I was instructed to use the mask only once a month since it is a protein based line, meaning that I would have to alternate it with another line of hair products. I only had this line of products at the time and I used them consistently for about 2 or 3 washes, in turn they made my hair feel very stripped. I have not thrown them away (I am not about that life) I intend to use them until they are completely finished. What I will do is use them as the stylist suggested and only use them once a month, alternating with my Avon Morrocan Oil products (don't sleep on AVON the Morrocan Oil line has been very very good to my hair)


Hair Stats
Current length: Just past should length 
Last Relaxer: February 2nd 2013
Next Relaxer: April 27th 2013
Short Term Goal: line #3 on my Length check T-shirt by June 2013
Long Term Goal: Bra Strap Length by December 2013
Wish List: Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer
Recent buys: None

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...