Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Haul

This was just a quick run through my local health food shop Holland and Barrett, they were starting their Easter deals. 50% off  whooo hoo yes I love a good deal, it is not a sale unless it is 50% or more off.


Flaxseed oil tablets, Sweet Almond Oil
Yes  love a bargain both of these were 50% off and I scooped them up.  

 These tablets will come in hand when my Cod Liver oil finishes.


The Almond oil will do my hair and scalp well during the Spring and summer months.  I bought two of these because Almond oil is something that I use very regularly on my hair and skin. Purchasing two of them while on offer is basically giving me twice the amount for my money. My marginal perpetuity to consume covers these because they will be used up in 3 months.( a lil bit of econ for ya)



This I found while i was purchasing a pastry at my local supermarket. It was on clearance for 50p (regular price £3.50) I thought it would be quite nifty to have to give my shoes a quick touch up. It is quite small, easily portable, I could put it in my bag and take it around with me. Or keep it in my drawer at work, you never know when a quick shoe shining might be needed.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...