Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Haul

      These are just a few things which I have picked up over time between December/Christmas/January sales/February, nothing fancy just mostly life's essentials 

Dove body wash l-r Go Fresh Nectarine and White Ginger, Shea butter and warm vanilla, Almond with Hibiscus, Creme Mousse Body Wash  Brightening, Nourishing
 Dove body washes these were all on 50% off so I stocked up on the scents which I had not tried before. (There is a new go fresh one I spotted in Sainsbury's, cannot wait til these are used up to get my mitts on that one!!!)



l-r Garnier Clean Sensation, Sure Radiant, Linen dry, Dove Invisible dry, Original
Superdrug were selling the Garnier Deodorants for 50% off so I purchased 1 to try, do not sleep on these ladies and gentlemen they are really lovely. Boots were selling the Sure 150ml at £1 per bottle in the last 2 weeks of December so I purchased 2. These dove deodorants I was gifted by lil sis for Christmas.



Garnier wipes l-r Rose, Sensitive, Aloe 
 I originally bought 6 packs of face wipes  during the half price sale at Superdrug. If you read this blog you know I love Garnier face wipes. I think they are the best ones on the high street. I bought these in December, this post is going live in March, lol some of them got used up along he way. 





 I love love love body butters. These are a selection from boots which they  bring out every year with the Christmas Gifts. I just love them because they are so handy, small and portable. The set is usually £10 but I purchased it in the after Christmas sale in January for £5, £1 each, can you say bargain. This would be ideal for anyone who is planning to travel or go away for a long weekend. 
Body butter Selection from Boots 


No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Brush
The High Street Clarasonic. This I bought in February while it was on offer for £15 (original price £24.99).  I have never used a Clarasonic but after using this I would def invest in one. Comment below if you would like me to do a review. 






l-r black, navy, mocha, moss and chocolate
Primark Body Shaper leggings -------> 3 things 1. these have a very high level of elastic, 2, they keep you very warm, 3 they keep your body very firm and smooth. These have been keeping me warm while I bum around the house. On very chilly days I layer them up under my sweat pants or lounge pants. 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...