Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Beauty Clean Project 10 Pan 2013

     The time has come to get rid of a few things. I am by no means a hoarder or a product junkie, but I do like choice.  At any one time I usually have 2 shower gels/body washes in rotation, sometimes three. This has lead to me having a few half bottles/ tubs of products which I have decided to use up. Today I might smell like water melon, tomorrow I might like to smell like a mango, on Friday I might desire to smell like a rain forest or what ever concoction these various, deodorants, body sprays, shower gels or body creams would have me believe. 

      This is my version of a spring clean, there is nothing adversely wrong with these products. I have no reason to just throw them out, hence I have imposed a project 10 pan (even though there are more than 10 things on this list). I will NOT be purchasing any new beauty products or cosmetics until everything on this list has been used up. By my calculations that should take me 2 months.  update (I think to fully use everything I will extend this til the end of May.  I  have not bought any beauty products, since starting this project 10 pan apart from the two bottles of Almond oil.)



Spring Beauty Clean Project 10 Pan List:

Darcy's Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean curl smoothing Cream (1/4 bottle)  




Avon Light moisturizing gel cream (4/5 tub)   gave this to my lil sis.




Almond Glaze (1/5 tub)  finished 




Origins Oil Cleanser ( 1/5 bottle)  finished 




Elasta QP Anti-Breakage Serum (1/5 bottle)  finished 

Radox Cherry Shower Gel (1/3 bottle)  finished 

Botanics Brightening Night Cream (1/2 tub)



Soap and Glory The righteous Butter Body Lotion (1/4 bottle)




Afroveda B. A. R. E. (1/4 tub) update (about 3 uses left 10/04/2013)





Sk:n Vitamin Rich cleanser for Oily skin (2/3 bottle) update (1/2 bottle on 10/04/2013)

The Body Shop Tea Tree Cleansing pads (nearly full container) update (1/2 full container on 10/04/2013)


Clean and Clear Brightening Lotion (1/3 bottle)

Matrix Total Results Conditioner (1/4 bottle)

Matrix Total Results Intensive Treatment (4/5 tub)

Nivea Sunblock (1/2 bottle)



Love and Light
xx





2 comments:

  1. Didn't realize you had so much stuff.. guess it's a by product of reviewing beauty products that you come across that you like.

    Enjoy your spring cleaning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have accumulated a few things. lol Sometimes I am gifted things from family/friends. Also I have products in categories so some of them I use in the winter and others in the spring and some in the summer (the few hot days that we do get). There are some things I use all year round but very few, which is why I have half or this and half of that.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...