Friday, March 15, 2013

Review: Joules Print Wellies - Navy Stripe


What Joules Say:
     From festivals to farmyards, Joules wellies have making a splash all over the land for years. For women’s traditional wellington boots with a twist, look no further. If you’re after a bright, printed patterned welly, you’re in the right place. Our prints include floral prints, stripes, flying pheasant prints, dog prints and many more. All are classic, practical and made for you to stand out from the crowd in style. Our new Premium Welly Collection includes glossy wellies, zip back wellies and even lace-up wellies, all truly individual and in a handcrafted shape for ultimate comfort and flexibility. They all have a new tread pattern for enhanced grip and a new rubber lining for extra strength and durability. Our new Premium Wellies also come packaged in a beautifully crafted box. Our famous Wellibob ankle boots are also brilliant for keeping feet covered in style. 







What I say:
If you live in England or any of the British Isles you should own a pair of Wellies. In between the rain, hail, sleet and snow I must declare my love for my Joules Wellies. These are my second pair of all weather boots and though I have had Hunter wellie dreams. I am in love with my Joules Wellies. I was trying and trying to hold out from purchasing new wellies but after my last pair of wellies split in the back after 2 years of good service (I literally wore them every day between december 09 - March 10) I decided to take the plunge and just buy these since office had them of offer for £25 reduced from £45. Well my wellies did not come packed in a "beautifully crafted box," but they did come with a plastic draw string bag. At first I was a bit stunned at the bag but then I thought this bag would be quite useful even more so than a box. If there ever is a time where I need to carry my wellies I do not have to worry about getting mud, dirt, snow or water on my clothing. 

All in all my only complaint is that the draw string bag be a little bit stronger. I have not worked my way to committing to a welly bag as yet, therefore I would like a few ore uses out of my drawstring bag before it starts splitting. 








Would I buy full priced? - Yes
Would I repurchase? - Yes 
Would I recommend? - Yes

Stay dry my lovelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...