Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Wash Day


I detangled my hair using my Conair shower comb, then parted it into 4 sections. 




Then I applied my Elasta QP Intensive Breakage Treatment to each of the four sections, saturating as much of the hair as possible. I applied the serum working  up the hair shaft from the ends. Covered with 2 plastic bags, a large towel waited 40 minutes (aka watched 1 episode of Rizzoli and Isles).



 Rinsed out the Elasta QP Intensive Breakage Treatment Serum, shampooed twice using the Avon 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo




Followed up with a deep conditioner blend ( 2 large spoonfuls of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 large spoonful of Sweet Almond Oil, 4 large spoonfuls of Avon 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner (NOT the treatment masque) and 1 large spoonful of Mazuri Hair Mayonnaise Steam treatment.) 



 



Applied to my hair paying close attention to my edges/nape/ends. Then covered with  1 plastic bag and the towel again for 40 minutes (aka another episode of Rizzoli and Isles.

Rinsed out the deep conditioner, then applied my leave ins. Infusium 23 Maximum Body Formula Leave in Conditioner, Doo Gro Leave in Growth Treatment,  Matrix  Sleek Results Iron Smoother, combed through, then applied a bit of ORS Deep Moisturizing Hair Lotion on my ends. (In that order)


 


Dried hair using T shirt method, then finished off using blow dryer with heat settings turned off. (yes your hair dries, if you do this)

Applied Hairveda Almond Glaze to my scalp, combed my hair into a pony tail and covered with my satin scarf.




Hair Stats
Current length: Line #2 on my length check t shirt
Last Relaxer: February 2nd 2013
Next Relaxer: April 27th 2013
Short Term Goal: line #3 on my Length check T-shirt by June 2013
Long Term Goal: Bra Strap Length by December 2013
Wish List: Phillip Kingsley Elasticizer, Grapseed Oil
Recent buys: None 



http://miakhymai.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/a-review-avon-advanced-techniques-360.html

http://miakhymai.blogspot.co.uk/2012/01/review-hairveda-almond-glaze.html

http://miakhymai.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/hair-fave-organic-root-stimulator-olive.html

http://miakhymai.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/wash-day-25022013.html


Love and Light
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey do you still use the afroveda moisturizer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Niki yes I still use the Afroveda moisturizer, I have made quite a dent in the tub actually. It tends to need a lot of coaxing to get it to the point where I like to use it.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...