Saturday, January 18, 2014

The Birthday Wishlist 2014

My sisters always buy me what they think I will like present wise, not what I ask for.  I have specifically asked for money this year, however a request for gift ideas have been asked for.  If they deviate from the simple request, hopefully they will choose something from this list of  carefully cultivated items.

Gentlewoman by Enitan Bereola

Never Wrestle with a Pig - Mark McCormack

Jack Wills Berridge Merino Crew - size 8 (Navy)

Jack Wills Latchmere Cardigan - size 8 (Pink)

Jack Wills Beckside Crew - size 8 (Navy)

Joules Islington Womens Postcard purse - Dark Aqua

Joules Islington Womens Postcard Purse - Dark Pink

Joules Brindley Pheasant Umbrella - (yes an umbrella, 
you know what the British weather is like)

TM Lewin knot cufflinks

TM Lewin Vouchers

MAC  Vouchers

Space NK Vouchers

Money 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...