Wednesday, January 01, 2014

The Replacements



My Miss KG Lotus Black Pointed Ballerinas passed away to shoe heaven in September. In addition to that the Office Term time Loafers did not work out. I had to exchange the brown pair twice because the soles kept splitting. The black pair didn't do me the honour of splitting, one of the soles just fell off one day when I was at work. Suffice to say replacements needed to be drafted in.

The irony of this is I ran away from purchasing these Dune Laino Penny Loafers because The Office Term Time Loafers were cheaper, not by much but still cheaper. Now after all the the rigmarole, I had to buy the Dune Loafers anyway. If I had bought them in the first place I could have saved myself the trouble and the blisters. 

LAINO Black Leather Penny Loafer

I had a look at the Nine West Jowhona3 Black Flat Court Shoes in Debenhams while on my shoe hunt. However after realizing  the composition of the Jowhona3 Black Flat Court Shoes were synthetic just like the Faith Patent Bow Pumps I went with the Faith ones. I have 3 bows on my shoes instead of 3, making me a very happy bunny. 

Faith Patent Bow Pumps 

Love the 3 bow detailing

The life and times of a shoe-a-holic in training.
Happy New Year my lovelies 
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...