Friday, January 31, 2014

The best of the after Christmas sales


I like a good bargain like anyone, but I am not one for standing outside a store at dawn or facing the madness of Boxing Day shoppers. These are just a few things I managed to find after the frenzy had died down. 

My lil stahs of goodies 

Kurt Gieger Mabel flats 

Laura Mercier Mini Eyeliners 

Soap and glory Eyeliners


Laura Mercier Mini glosses 



I did not get much but I picked up a few good things. 
The Kurt Gieger flats are super comfy,
 the Laura Mercier glosses are moisturizing with 
great colour payoff plus they are travel sized, lol. 
I love coloured eyeliner, that is just my thing. 
This year I did not pick up any of the urban decay eyeliner sets, 
but these two are more than making up for it. 

Have a great day my lovelies.
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...